Westminster Communities of Florida is closely monitoring the spread of the coronavirus (COVID-19) and taking appropriate precautions. Read more.
Assisted living means we’re here for you
Maintain an engaging and independent lifestyle with the peace of mind of 24/7 support
Rest assured that you or your loved ones will have just the right level of assistance and support. That’s the benefit of assisted living at a Westminster community: The assurance of support when you need it. Choose from a variety of floor plans to meet your needs, and enjoy access to great campus amenities and hospitality services like restaurant-style dining, libraries, swimming pools, fitness centers and more.
Through Westminster Communities of Florida’s Person-Centered Care philosophy, we offer a customized approach to providing support while maintaining dignity and individuality.
A whole host of lifestyle-enhancing services is included in the monthly fee for assisted living:
- Assistance with the activities of daily living like bathing and dressing
- Medication management
- Delightful, restaurant-style dining for all meals
- Housekeeping and laundry services
- Utilities included
- 24-hour security
- Courtesy-call response system
- Exclusive My W Life wellbeing program, emphasizing whole-person wellness and lifelong learning
- Full schedule of life-enriching activities
- Scheduled transportation
- Health Resource Center for wellness checks
- Short-stay rehabilitation
- Outpatient therapy services — physical, occupational and speech
- Access to skilled-nursing care
- And more!
We know that home extends beyond four walls – it’s a sense of community. Residents enjoy access to a host of great campus amenities and health services, just one more benefit of assisted living in a Westminster community.
Find out how we can help you or your loved ones through life’s transitions. Call today at (800) 948-1881 or click here to contact us now.