Westminster Communities of Florida is preparing for safe re-opening and visitation at our communities. Read more about our COVID-19 updates.
A helping hand when you need it
Our active living communities offer supportive living options
Westminster active living communities, also known as Continuing Care Retirement Communities, are the ideal partner to help you through life’s transitions with the assurance of supportive services. Choosing to live in a Westminster community means you’re making a plan for your future. Our residents receive priority access to assisted living, skilled nursing and rehabilitation, when you need support.
We offer a variety of supportive living options to meet every need:
- Active, independent living, with spectacular floor plans and delightful dining options
- Assisted living to support your independent lifestyle, including medication management and assistance with daily living activities
- Westminster Home Care companion and nursing services, from just a few hours a week to 24 hours per day, to help those who need a little assistance to continue living independently
- Rehabilitation, including physical, occupational and speech therapy, on an outpatient basis
- Skilled nursing care for those who need assistance and nursing support 24/7, for short-term rehabilitation or a long-term stay
- Pharmacy services, through Westminster Pharmacy Services, including prescription delivery, pharmacist consultations and assistance with your insurance or Medicare Part D
Find the community and service that’s right for you – call us at (800) 948-1881 or click here to contact us today to learn more.